I had the day off on Friday. I slept in and just took some time to relax. I hadn't really been feeling well all week so my boss told me to catch up on my sleep and take the day to myself. I was really excited for my day off but the whole time, I wished I was at work... I guess that is a sign that I love my job! I went to the city later in the day to meet up with Mandy, one of the other interns. We took a long walk around Darling Harbor and down by Circular Quay. It was a really nice night out... we had dinner outside and then found some ice cream! Then, Saturday the weather was PERFECT! Mandy and I hung out in Hyde Park for the afternoon then went and saw Transformers 2 in the Imax theater. It is the largest Imax in the world... it was GREAT! The movie was really good and it was an awesome experience. After the movie we went back to my place and went out later that night. We went to the World Bar and had a couple of Tea Pots. It was my favorite bar when I was in Australia and New Zealand last time so it was a lot of fun to go back! Today it was another PERFECT day out so went to Bondi Beach. The sun was shining and there was a light breeze. You couldn't have asked for a better day, well maybe it could have been a little warmer. I am becoming a weather whimp... I am starting to think that 60 degrees is freezing. It will be a shock when I come back to MN!
I hope everyone else is doing well! I wish you could all come here and experience the Sydney lifestyle. Everyone is so laid back, especially in the the business world. I am really getting spoiled with my internship... I want to move the entire office to MN with me when I come back! If you get a chance to come and visit I guarantee you will have the time of your life! Keep sending the emails... I love hearing from you all :):)
No comments:
Post a Comment