Sunday, July 5, 2009

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. I really wish I could have been home for it... it's one of my favorite holidays. I spent the 4th wine tasting in hunter valley. It is this really great place. It kind of reminding me of minnesota except for fields of corns and beans there were acres and acres of grapes. I went with a whole bunch of other Americans so we really celebrated! 

I got to talk to my mom and all of my family today which made me sooo happy! I miss them all so much and wish I could have been at the lake with them. I also got a new thing for my computer so I can be online a lot more often. I love hearing from you all so send me an email! 

I hope life is good for everyone. It is beautiful outside today so I am going to go on a walk around town. It is also family night here so I will have supper with my host family which is usually really good! Skype me or email me! I MISS YOU ALL! :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment