g'day loves
How are you all going? I'm just sitting here in the city at work having scooner,
maybe I'll get a jug later. I'm going out with the blokes tonight. I haven't met any
bogans yet but hopefully tonight! The weather is a bit dodgy... it's pissing rain so I
havent' been able to wear my sunnies. I'll have to get out my jumper like the rest of the locals. Everyone can tell I'm a yank here because I don't think it is freezing! I'm having heaps fun here although, it's a bit lonely, no one ever rings my mobile. Your blood is all worth boiling, none of you are bludgers.
How are you all going? I'm just sitting here in the city at work having scooner,
maybe I'll get a jug later. I'm going out with the blokes tonight. I haven't met any
bogans yet but hopefully tonight! The weather is a bit dodgy... it's pissing rain so I
havent' been able to wear my sunnies. I'll have to get out my jumper like the rest of the locals. Everyone can tell I'm a yank here because I don't think it is freezing! I'm having heaps fun here although, it's a bit lonely, no one ever rings my mobile. Your blood is all worth boiling, none of you are bludgers.
Ok so I really don't talk like that! I wrote that with some of my co-workers the other day. They were teaching my how to talk like a real Australian. Maybe I will master the language by the time I get back! :)
This whole week it has been raining almost everyday, yesterday and today ALL day. It has been some good resting and catching up time! I added some more pictures to facebook.... it takes a really long time to add them here but maybe I will soon!
Well I hope you are all enjoying the sun... it is the middle of winter here now and won't get much colder which is a good thing. It is only like 60 degrees but I guess that's freezing. August and September will start getting much warmer. I can't wait to go to the beach and actually enjoy the Australian weather! I MISS YOU ALL :):):)
No comments:
Post a Comment