I had a bachelorette (or "hens") party last night for one of my co-workers. We had a such a great time! I am lucky to be able to work with such great people!!
I guess that's all that has really happened in the last week. I have been taking it easy and just enjoying all my time here. The weather has been really nice that past week so I am spending as much of it outside as possible. Life is good!
I still miss everyone back home and am praying for all my loved ones. If you have FB you should check out some of the pictures my fam uploaded. I missed my first Schuette Bowl ever! It was the hardest weekend here because I knew everyone was enjoying my FAVORITE weekend out of the year. My mom and sis created a card board cut-out of me though and I was with them in spirit. They did such a great job!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL AND MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please send me an email and let me know how you are all doing!
:) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment