Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hey everyone... I'm not sure if anyone is reading this but I like documenting my life. 

So It has been quite the adventure so far. I really love Sydney and everything it has to offer. My house is about a 15 min. train ride into town or like a 45 min. ferry ride. I have learned the public transport system well. I have met some really cool people from the states doing internships here as well. Today we are out on Darling Harbor and doing all the touristy stuff. I start my internship on Wed. and I am really excited for that!

Yesterday I spent the day watching my little bro. play soccer in the "pissing" rain... it was kind of fun. Besides that I have just been adjusting and exploring. Everyone here smokes and swears all the time... I fit in perfect! haha!

Anyways I hope everyone back home is good... Email me and let me know how you all are

I MISS YOU! :):):):)

1 comment:

  1. be sure and take pictures and post them. love you mom

    ReplyDelete