Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm sitting in starbucks right now and I finally have a chance to go on the internet. I just had my orientation session and it went great. My family seems nice... a little crazy. The house is really nice and my room is awesome (I have my own fire place). I only have a 2 min. walk to the beach... too bad it is winter. My family has 3 dogs and a cat. I wont be lonely. The bus ride to the city isn't bad and my building looks cool. There are some cool people here too. We did a walking tour and I think we will have fun. I can't understand anyone here... they talk so fast. I am going to have the coolest accent when I get back!

The plane ride was good... the biggest plane I have ever been on (It had an upstairs). It was a long flight but I had an isle seat and slept most of the time.

More later! LOVE YOU ALL! :):) keep me posted on your life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment